Facilities change for 107.9 WHQO Skowhegan

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Sun Nov 2 13:33:38 EST 2003

Can someone familiar with the use of the FCC database check to see if a
facilities change has been approved recently for 107.9 WHQO Skowhegan?  The
station is now listenable at my home, approximately 50 miles from the
station's transmitter.  I am pretty sure this is a new phenomenon.

At the same time, 96.7 WCME Boothbay Harbor is unlistenable at my home.  It
is on the air but very scratchy.  They must be having technical problems.
This has been going on for about a week.

Both stations simulcast 103.9 WVOM Howland.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine