Will it ever stop?

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Tue Dec 30 18:55:58 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@yahoo.com>
To: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>;
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 3:57 AM
Subject: Re: Will it ever stop?

> Is it stunting for a new format to be unveiled
> on New Year's Day?

Apparently.  I heard a liner today that said "Did you get what you want for
Christmas?  We're building a new radio station."

So I guess classic country isn't coming back.  So there goes my favorite
station.  I promise that I won't rant about lowest common denominator radio
for post after post.  ;-)

Wouldn't it have made more sense to debut the new station right after
Christmas to take advantage of people who tuned in for the Christmas music?
I'm sure 99% of those people are now.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine