Television finds spot on dials of car radios

Fitzpatrick, Mike engineer@the-spa.com
Tue Dec 30 05:29:13 EST 2003

When I was younger, I had this "add on" mobile adaptor that Radio Shack
sold. (Similar to those FM add on units that transmitted on 1400khz into the
antenna input). I think it was VHF only, but it might have been UHF as well.
I remember it did not receive very well, and eventually was donated to the
Great Barrington town dump. (It also didn't help that I decided to take it
apart and tinker with it, thus breaking it...)

--Mike Fitzpatrick.