NPR : Death of the 'Concept' Album?"

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 13:10:52 EST 2003

I thought many on the list would be interested in this story from "NPR :
Death of the 'Concept' Album?"

With the effect radio has on the record industry and vice-versa....I found
it to be quite fascinating.

Since this is from NPR, it's an "audio story" for those with sound and
RealAudio.

<http://discover.npr.org/rundowns/segment.jhtml?wfId=1554633>

Just click on the headline or the audio icon to listen to the story.  You'll
need an audio player to hear it, and you can find the right one for your
computer at <http://www.npr.org/audiohelp/audioplayers.html>.  If you have
any problems, please visit the NPR audio help page
<http://www.npr.org/audiohelp/index.html>.

Want a transcript of this story?
<http://www.npr.org/transcripts/story.html>

Like the music you hear on NPR?
The third CD in our most popular CD series, "All Songs Considered 3", is
available in the NPR Shop. <http://shop.npr.org>