American Top 40 Theme

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Dec 22 22:09:43 EST 2003

At 3:57 PM -0500 12/22/03, Bill O'Neill wrote:

>I recall in the 80s having to delete any State Farm spots from the
>ABC inventory
>that may have fed since they were not licensed in Mass.

At Ch 7 we cover Allstate spots in NBC programming.  Problem is,
sometimes they change the commercial line-up, but fail to send us new
timings unless the times for the local breaks change.  So, sometimes
one gets through, and we wind up covering whatever is put into the
position that was originally supposed to be Allstate.  It's
especially difficult in live programming, such as sports, where they
often change the lineup as it airs.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH