No more questions about WBOQ flipping formats; it happened this morning

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 17:56:17 EST 2003

I heard the same song played within a half hour today, that seems like a
problem that would come right from WBOQ, not a satellite format. Also,
if it was a satellite format, there would be DJs. I haven't heard any,
has anyone else?

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf
Of Rich Chadwick
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 5:46 PM
To: 'SteveOrdinetz'; boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: RE: No more questions about WBOQ flipping formats;it happened
this morning

>>Maybe the satellite is just temporary until the new library can be
loaded
>>into the automation?

Guys,

The random spot breaks and the fact that only one holiday song played
all
day leads me to believe this inst a nationally syndicated satellite
feed.
If those two reasons aren't enough, I have five words:

"Sweet City Woman - The Stampeders"

... You can't even find that in an elevator or on-hold these days.

Rich Chadwick
MultiMediaPros.com