New England Cable News

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Sat Dec 20 13:54:30 EST 2003

Has Hearst pulled out as you don't see their name trumpted like
Comcast.

Comcast right now is setting up their midwest and they just blew Fox
Sports Chicago out of the water by signing the Cubs, White Sox, Bulls
and Blackhawks for a Comcast Sports Net starting next October. Fox
Sports is left with nada except some college games.