Christmas song I haven't heard once this year!

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 23:51:12 EST 2003

I haven't heard this song once on the Boston/Manchester/Lawrence stations
playing Christmas music since the beginning of the month (or longer).

Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill - Featured on the Grinch Movie

It seemed to have been popular the last couple of years, not just on
country music stations. Is this on anyone's playlist this Christmas??

John
East Derry