WMTW-TV on the block

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 22:21:26 EST 2003

Dan wrote:
>>I worked for some of the cheapest, penny pinching "family owned" companies
back in the good old days.  The only corporate operator that I worked for
(Saga) was a decent company to work for, though the bottom line is their
priority and they did fire me once about 10 years ago.  (No hard feelings.
Right, Chuck?) <<

assuming you mean me, no hard feelings at all.  hell, they (Saga) fired me,
too.  ;-)  now, they help me pay my bills again and give me a place to go at
3am instead of, um, bed...

- -Chuck Igo