Fwd: Re: Station goes up in flames

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Dec 17 17:24:29 EST 2003

>DATE: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:53:40
>From: "SteveOrdinetz" <steveord@bit-net.com>
>To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>

>Luke wrote:
>
>> It's a low power FM that a Dover, NH outfit is trying to put on the
>> air. IMHO, no big loss.
>
> It's a loss to those who put time and money into getting this license.

(Reuters, Rome, Italy)

The Vatican today expressed great sympathy for the LPFM
in Dover, NH that burned to the ground without insurance,
and criticized those who made flippant remarks about
this devastating tragedy.  "Even LPFM's deserve some
dignity, even if they are so dumb as to buy expensive electronic equipment
and then fail to get replacement cost insurance.  We own
what the world regards as irreplaceable art works, but by
the good fortune of being in Italy, a gentleman named Guido
has assured us no harm will come to these works!"