Fwd: Re: WKBR-AM 1250 Channels WSMN-AM 1590

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Tue Dec 16 17:10:45 EST 2003

>DATE: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:45:09
>From: wftn@comcast.net
>To: SteveOrdinetz <steveord@bit-net.com>
>Cc: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org

>Steve,
>   I believe they were carrying country oldies in the >morning drive after their broadcast of IMUS was >dropped/lost? .  I'll check them out.  Now the Friday >night lights is focusing on Basketball.
>Gary Ford
>WFTN-FM

I believe WKBR-AM is airing Doug Stephan's morning show;
I say "believe" because I heard it on the 1250 dial position, but
it was before sunrise, so it could have been another 1250.  The signal was steady, while faraway AM's tend  to
fade in and out.

Laurence Glavin
(reminding you that EVERYONE is one-and-only)