Storm hype?

SteveOrdinetz steveord@bit-net.com
Mon Dec 15 21:43:01 EST 2003

  Bill O'Neill wrote:

>  I miss Don Kent!  His interplay with deSuze was truly memorable, as
>well as deSuze's temperature "down by the baan, neighbors."

Carl always used to intro him as "sliding down the arometer head".

>If this wx keeps up, it will reak havoc on snow removal budgets.

I always get a good guffaw at this.  Nearly every year by the first week of
January you're hearing news stories about one city or another having
already used up their snow removal budget for the year.  Hey, this is New
England.  It snows.  Just because we had some rather wimpy winters in the
mid-90s doesn't mean that it's suddenly North Carolina.