Radio question for the proposed Red Sox-Alex Rodrigueztrade !!!!!

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psu.edu
Sun Dec 14 16:12:17 EST 2003

Kevin writes:
<< I think Clear Channel getting the ticket contract more likely than
radio
but anything possible

You would have thought the Pats on BCN? >>

Why do the Sox even need to give out a ticket distribution contract?
They will never not sell out Fenway Park for the majority of the season
the rate they're going.

I never even saw the Patriots-WBCN thing coming. I agree that sports on
FM might work here but there's no logical candidates for it,
signal-wise, unless Infinity is thinking of killing off WZLX or WODS.