Models, Actors & Musicians - Get discovered today! We bring the industry to you!

Axcess Talent talent@axcesstalent.com
Sun Dec 14 09:40:17 EST 2003

Axcess Talent, is a cost-effective way for aspiring talent
to advertise directly to more than 1,000 registered industry users and
evaluate potential for success. Imagine if the industry professionals
came to you, instead of you running to them!  AT provides aspiring
models, actors and musicians the opportunity to be seen by industry
professionals around the world, all without ever having to leave their hometown.
Traditionally, aspiring models, actors and musicians had to travel,
often to multiple cities, hoping for a 30 second meeting or mail thousands
of letters and photos, hoping to be noticed among the sea of manila
envelopes. A bad mood, an off-day or simply bad timing could derail a
budding career, and the cost of these efforts was prohibitive for most
hopefuls.

With AT, industry pros seeking new talent no longer have to wait for
fate to walk through their doors - a quick search of the online
searchable database provides a vast array of talent. Agencies, casting
directors, A&R reps and other industry pros can scroll through thousands of
applicants, or limit their searches to specific skills, physical or
geographical characteristics. Finding tomorrow's stars today is now a simple
click away - a revolutionizing concept that is reshaping the
entertainment industry.

The agencies and clients who drive our industry and search for the
stars of tomorrow today via our sophisticated searchable database can now
see unrepresented models and actors. Talent are able to increase
exposure with such tools as our worldwide audition sides service, change their
digital comp card's pictures, headshots and resume in minutes instead
of weeks absolutely FREE and at anytime, compared to hundreds of dollars
for re-shooting and printing paper comp cards. Currently, we process
hundreds of thousands of talent opportunities every month.

Axcess Talent provides a one-stop shop for musicians and vocalists that
no longer have to rely solely on mailing out press kits and/or music
demos to thousands of record companies who usually do not accept
unsolicited material. Musicians and vocalists are exposed to hundreds of talent
agents, record labels, A&R Reps, managers and even casting directors
looking for the next, newest thing in entertainment. The talent's
portfolio is self-contained, meaning the musician and vocalist has complete
control and is able to update information at any time.

Enrolled musicians and vocalists have a photo gallery with up to 25
photos, three full length MP3s and a music video. Musicians and vocalists
also have the opportunity to post club and tour dates in their hometown
so industry professionals can watch live performances.

Have you ever dreamed of becoming a model, actor or musician? Well, AT
can help!

We provide aspiring talent the opportunity to market themselves
directly to industry professionals looking for models, actors and musicians.
Our company offers the exposure and chance for aspiring talent of all
ages to be discovered. No experience is necessary.

Fashion Models
Commercial Print Models
Promotional Models
Plus Size Models
Sophisticated Models
Actors
Musicians
Kids

Models and Actors
The agencies and clients who drive our industry and search for the
stars of tomorrow today via our sophisticated searchable database can now
see unrepresented models and actors. Talent are able to increase
exposure with such tools as our worldwide audition sides service, change their
digital comp card's pictures, headshots and resume in minutes instead
of weeks absolutely FREE and at anytime, compared to hundreds of dollars
for re-shooting and printing paper comp cards. Currently, we process
hundreds of thousands of talent opportunities every month.

Musicians and Vocalists
AT provides a one-stop shop for musicians and vocalists that no longer
have to rely solely on mailing out press kits and/or music demos to
thousands of record companies who usually do not accept unsolicited
material. Musicians and vocalists are exposed to hundreds of talent agents,
record labels, A&R Reps, managers and even casting directors looking for
the next, newest thing in entertainment. The talent's portfolio is
self-contained, meaning the musician and vocalist has complete control and
is able to update information at any time.

Enrolled musicians and vocalists have a photo gallery with up to 25
photos, three full length MP3s and a music video. Musicians and vocalists
also have the opportunity to post club and tour dates in their hometown
so industry professionals can watch live performances.

We provide the opportunity. You determine your success. This is a
competitive business with no guarantees. AT is not an agency. AT does not
book jobs or collect commissions or percentages of its talent's future
earnings.

Visit us at www.axcesstalent.com for more info.