American Top 40 Theme

wftn@comcast.net wftn@comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 15:55:17 EST 2003

Actually the theme says "shuck-a-toom" and that's what the instrumental is called as well.  They eliminated the vocal from the end of the program sometime in the late 70's.

Casey will be missed tremendously.  Ryan, the new host has already subbed a few times in the last year.  I was hoping it would be Ed McMann from Kiss 108 taking over as he has guest-hosted quite a bit.

Gary Ford
WFTN-FM