Cancellations

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Tue Dec 9 08:21:44 EST 2003

> > Could it be that with tight budgets, no one at the news rooms of any of
> > the above has the responsibility to update the cancellations as they
come
> > in? It appeared on a couple of sites that they didn't have any weekend
> > cancellations.
>
> Or perhaps the responsible persons at the Salem school system didn't get
the info in
> everywhere.

As I commented later in the post, most of the cancellation lists on Sunday
had not been updated for anyone since Friday or Saturday at the latest.
This was not limited to Salem.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5626 USA
Sales: (800)231-8849/Sales Fax (800)329-2775
Bus Ofc +1-978-538-7575/Business Ofc Fax +1-978-538-7550
www.cssinc.com