WHDH Didn't Air "Saturday Night Live" Hosted By Rev. Al Sharpton

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 22:16:54 EST 2003

 Mike Fitzpatrick wrote:

> The reason why WCSH, WHDH, or WNNE did not air the episode was that
Sharpton
> filed papers in New Hampshire. All three stations have New Hampshire in
> their A.D.I. (Their Television Market).

 Bill O'Neill posted that WPTZ (Channel 5) Plattsburgh NY did not air the Al
Sharpton SNL episode. I would think that WPTZ is too far away to have any
part of NH in it's ADI. Or did they not air it because they couldn't send a
split feed to co-owned WNNE?

Mark Watson