WPAA-FM Off-the-air

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 03:25:33 EST 2003

--- Laurence Glavin <lglavin@lycos.com> wrote:
> After months and months and months of continuous
> unmodulated
> "broadcasting", WPAA-FM 91.7, Phillips Andover
> Academy (silent)
> radio is off-the-air, as of Tuesday, Dec 2 at 4:00
> pm.

Not sure if they've given up, or are in a lull (who
knows when they'll come back...) I did find this site
which was apparently done around the fall of 2002:

http://users.aol.com/wpaa/

They have the domain name wpaa.com but right now it's
not pointing to anything. Maybe we can try the
email addresses on the above site and ask what's
the deal...

100000watts.com lists "National Public Radio" as their
"Network". For a 25 watt station? :)