From "BIGTIME Radio" to LPFM

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Tue Dec 2 17:35:46 EST 2003

I see on AllAccess.com that a gentleman named Harry Kozlowski
is leaving the mini-cluster of standard FM's in Concord, NH
to assume the General Management of the new classical
LPFM at 94.7 in the Live-Free-Or-Die State Capital.
This strikes me as a very unusual move  unless Harry is otherwise
independently wealthy.   I'm going to assume that
94.7 must be getting close to its sign-on.

Laurence Glavin