Re: FCC Confiscates Bay-Area Pirate's Equipment

At 08:43 AM 10/26/2003, Rod O'Connor wrote:
>Speaking of pirates...Anybody heard the latest on "Radio Free
>Brattleboro" over  in VT ??
>Are they still on the air, or did the FCC (hopefully) shut them down
>again?
>
>Rod O'Connor
>Southwest Harbor, Maine

Last week I was working in WZBC while the DJ was instant messaging with a
listener in Brattleboro who said he was tuning in ZBC on the web.  He
claimed there was no good radio out there except for ZBC online and Radio
Free Brattleboro.   So it's possible RFB is still around.