WJUL is now officially WUML

I haven't been listening to WJUL since October 15th (since I don't live or work within the normal broadcast range) but as far as the FCC is concerned, WJUL officially became WUML on October 15th.

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/call_hist.pl?Facility_id=69410&Callsign=WUML

It hasn't quite percolated down to everything, though, as evidenced by this link working:
http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/fmq?call=WJUL

...yet this link does not:
http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/fmq?call=WUML

I know the folks at WJUL knew this was coming, but I wonder if anyone remembered to tell them (and the Lowell Sunrise) on the 15th itself so they could start using the right Legal ID.  I hope so...

- Aaron Read
- aread@speakeasy.net