Re: Rush ADMITS he is drug addict

--- Joseph Pappalardo <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Just in time for the Saturday papers!
>
> And I thought only politicians announced things late
> Friday Afternoon!

Ah :)
Yes, the Saturday papers are probably the
least-read...and also keep in mind this is the Friday
of a holiday weekend too, when most people's minds are
on going leaf-peeping, etc.

I remember once when it was announced at 3 pm on a
Friday that Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders was
resigning after a comment that "perhaps masturbation
is something that can be taught" in schools, etc.

It was too late for the news to be dealt with
on Rush's show (almost as if the Clinton
Administration knew they didn't want Rush to play it
up). However, Howie Carr was just getting on air
and he promptly did a show with all sorts of jokes
about pleasuring oneself (oldtimer Giles Threadgold
was there, too, and chimed in...)

But yes, sometimes announcements of this type are
held for just THIS time of the week...