Re: Dennis AND Callahan Suspended For Two Weeks

It was also reported on channel 5 that Blue Cross/Blue Shield pulled their
ads from the station and rumors that other advertisers are willing to follow
suit with BC/BS donating the ad money that they would have spent to the
Metco program.  At this point into the controversy, I can't possibly see any
way Dennis OR Callahan can ever return to the either the station or Boston
radio in general.

>From: "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
>To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
>Subject: Dennis AND Callahan Suspended For Two Weeks
>Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 18:49:28 -0400
>
>According to the bostonchannel.com:
>
>http://www.bostonchannel.com/news/2535757/detail.html
>
>both Dennis and Callahan have been suspended by WEEI-AM
>for two weeks (meaning JD will suffer more than his partner).
>
>Laurence Glavin

>Get advanced SPAM filtering on Webmail or POP Mail ... Get Lycos Mail!
>http://login.mail.lycos.com/r/referral?aid=27005

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com