Re: WBRS Brandeis Radio?

>>The gist is that WWFX was moving 22km from being near their COL of Southbridge (their site was right on the CT border) to being on the east side of Worcester.<<

Their location is in Leicester, near the *southwest* side of Worcester.  I used to live about two miles from the Leicester site.

>>I've heard more than a few less-than-complimentary comments about Citadel so I'm inclined to take a very dim view of their actions with WWFX.<<

Believe what you like about Citadel, but they are not the culprits.  WWFX's move occurred BEFORE Citadel bought them.

Sid Schweiger
MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF-WEEI-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI