WBUR fundraiser wrap-up

I have it on good authority that while the public goal of WBUR's fundraiser
was $1 million, the expected total was $500-$600k.  I realized something
else, this was a no-challenge-money fundraiser, too...which is a little
unusual.

Anyways...today the publicly-announced total-dollars-raised was
approximately $750,000.   That's a serious wad 'o' cash for just one week
of begging.