WJUL & Lowell SunRise

According to the PD at WJUL, the new "Lowell SunRise" show is slated to
begin sometime next week, presumably on Monday Sept.29th.

FWIW, those with a good radio can receive WJUL as far south as Medfield
(!!!) as long as WMLN, WMFO or WZLY are not on.  I'm not positive about
WMLN, but I know that WMFO and WZLY are rarely on the air at 5am on a
weekday.   Audio quality is not good, but I've listened in my car driving
around Brighton, even.