From: Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:49:46 -0400
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Brudnoy's shocking announcement

If you haven't been listening tonight, WBZ's talk show legend David Brudnoy
has been diagnosed with cancer.  He says it's a rare form of cancer, and
there is certainly hope that he will survive, but still, it's shocking
news.  David is one of the few erudite and balanced talk show hosts on the
air, and one of the gentlemen of the industry-- if you believe in the power
of prayer, please keep David in yours.

http://mail2web.com/ .