Re: Non-competes

Aaron Read wrote:

> Many biotech firms do this, most notably "Priosec - The Purple Pill" which
> has yet to ever have an ad saying exactly what the hell the purple pill

I believe it's against the law for drug companies to out-and-out advertise
what the medicine does.

That's why it's all "ask your doctor."  I don't understand the reasoning.
How about saying what the medicine is for, so I don't have to waste my
time "asking my doctor."

What if Prilosec turns out to be a contraceptive instead of a heartburn
medicine...what the hell do I need a contraceptive for? :-)

--
Sven