RE: Non-competes

I like those Geigo spots! I think they're quite effective (My favorite Radio
ad is where they go "and now the Weather...where it's going to rain, then
the Weatherman has some "good news"?) That spot, coming out of a National
TOH Network News is perfect! (WGIR (or CNN) ran the spot at the end of a CNN
TOH update...I though is was pretty clever)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com