RE: Unmanned zone...

> I got to
> wondering, is anybody even trying to
> call the station to let them know?  If so, is there
> anyone there to both answer
> the phone and then to technically do anything to
> solve the problem.  Safe to say
> there's no spotload ROS on weekends at The Zone.
>
> Bill O'Neill

When I was at WLKC/WXAL I was taking care of some
extra work on a holiday(memorial day???) and called
Burlington's CC cluster at around noon.  And called...
And called...  And called some more...  Every line
that I could get the number for(sales, office, studio
request lines, etc) and reached NO ONE!  Needless to
say, this really doesn't surprise me.

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH