Re: Non-competes

  A. Joseph Ross wrote:
>On 18 Sep 2003 at 17:11, Ron Bello wrote:
>
> > >Yesterday on WBZ, I heard a very soft-sell American Express "Open
> > >Network" commercial.  Supposedly a vocalization of their message board.
>..
>
>I'm confused.  Just what were they trying to sell?

I heard it too, and I'm not sure either.  At first I thought it was some
sort of feature (which I suppose is/was the point).  It's even more
confusing than that one for the purple pill where you hear a bunch of
random party conversation then the announcer asks if you've spoken to your
doctor about today's purple pill.  Not sure if the tv version makes any
more sense.