Re: WVMT No-News

And in Boston WCVB is sitting on it until Port Charles dies in October.
They going to run it at 1230 PM which upsets my 11 year old. Hank
goodnesss for TiVO.

I have heard through the grapevine that 22 was holding on to news in the
event they became an NBC affil. Disney was pretty much a lock to buy out
Hearst if the rules were allowed, now that seems like a long time off.