Re: Fwd: Re: Ken Mayer

When did Ken Mayer die? My recollection is that he was on WBOS (AM) or WUNR
(not sure of the calls then) until very shortly before he died. His date of
death should be someting that one could look up. My guess is that his program
continued on 1600 AM until at least 1965.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
eFax 707-215-6367