Anybody see WNYA yet?

Now that WNYA Pittsfield (channel 51) is on the air, I was wondering:

1. Can anyone on this list report reception from channel 51?

2. Are there any cable systems in western Massachusetts carrying them
yet?  (I notice the Pittsfield system carries WNYA on channel 8, so the
answer here is obviously 'yes'.)

I know Albany area systems are replacing the cable-only UPN feed with
51, but I would think systems west of Springfield would carry a
Pittsfield UPN station instead of a Boston (38) or New Haven (59) one.
Or maybe, given the recent "38 superstation" thread, they'll continue
carrying 38.

Paul