Re: WNEW changes again...

Blink was god awful

Why Infinity doesn't flip to country atounds me, they would become a top
10 signal in one book. Never #1 but a nice solid and loyal audience.
Works nicely for Infinity in Chicago

I really believe that NYC programmers have never adjusted to how
different the market is between FM and AM. AM used to factor in the
island, western CT and much of Jersey. FM loses much of that base.