RE: Bob Ryan on WEEI...on Sox game

Re Globe/NESN...

The Globe does do the PRE game show, but "Extra Innings" (Excuse me
W.B.Mason's "Extra Innings") AFAIK is run by NESN itself.

(Darn that Office Girl...if it wasn't for her, we would have won all those
Championships instead of the hated Yankees! <G>)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com