Re: Bob Ryan on WEEI...on Sox game

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@yahoo.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 2:56 PM
Subject: Bob Ryan on WEEI...on Sox game

 (And I just put on my TV and they
> were talking to Bob Ryan as well, on Sox-owned NESN.
> His "mike flag" said The Boston Globe, not
> NESN. I think the Globe is actually in charge of doing
> the pre- and post-game programming on NESN...

They call it the Boston Globe/WB Mason Pregame show or something like that.
NESN's Bob Rodgers host the show with a rotating band of former players as
co-hosts but they have the Globe Sox reporter on each show and daily
commentaries from Globe columnists.  Some of the Globe people, like Dan
Shaugnessy, are horrible on TV.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine