Re: WVNY TV (22) News gone...

I recall in the early 70's their studios were in an old miltary building
and they had maybe the smallest live studio I have ever seen with one
beat up GE color camera.

But adding Bruins and Celtics games got them on cable systems in
Montreal over WMTW so were making money. But WCAX owns Vermont and WPTZ
owns the NY side of the puddle as far as news goes