Re: FCC gives ultimatum to Radio Free Brattleboro

>>All I'm saying is, if it's illegal for operations like RFB, shouldn't it conversely be illegal for corporations to control so much of what's seen and
heard..after all, isn't this spectrum "limited?" Some of it should be preserved for uses other than CC and the like.<<

No.

RFB doesn't have a license, apparently has no intention of getting one, and because of their present activities does not now have any chance of obtaining one.  That does NOT place them in the same category as "CC and the like," which have obtained their licenses legally.

Media concentration and broadcasting without a license are two very different discussions.

Sid Schweiger
MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF-WEEI-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI