Message From The Jibguy

In another thread, I asked  the question: when
"Let's Talk About Radio" returns, will it air on a 1- or
2-week delay on WJTO.  Bob sent me a personal message that
the answer is no:  there was not enough interest among
Mainers for LTAR.  But, there's a possibility that each
show could be re-broadcast a week later at 6:00 am over
WJIB-AM.  In mid-winter, this is 5-watt time.  So
LTAR die-hards who miss any episode will not only
have to get up V-E-R-Y early, but travel to about
7 or 8 miles from Fresh Pond Cambridge!

Laurence Glavin