RE: Arnie Ginsberg Interview on WXKS-AM

> Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 21:33:58 -0400
> From: "Lou" <lspin@comcast.net>
> Subject: Arnie Ginsberg Interview on WXKS-AM
>
> Did anyone catch the Arnie Ginsberg interview on Bill Whiteman's show,
> Friday morning on WXKS-AM?  Whiteman suspended the normal format while
> "Woo Woo" spent an hour with him on the phone.  There were some cool
> stories exchanged, lots of sound effects and lots of laughs.  I'm not
> sure how old Arnie is these days, but he still sounds great!  It was a
> really  entertaining hour.

Arnie's somewhere around his mid-to-late 70's, still healthy and full
of energy. We had him live in-studio for a half-hour interview on the
"Lost & Found" 60's show on WMBR at MIT last spring. He's always a lot
of fun, and a really nice congenial guy. Though I had briefly met him
before in the mid 80's, it was an honor sharing the studio with him.
He was one of my inspirations for becoming interested in radio back in
the 60's.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .