RE: FCC gives ultimatum to Radio Free Brattleboro

>it was said--
>"Jim Maxwell, a local attorney who is assisting rfb, wondered why the FCC is
>going after small 10-watt stations."

Brian replied:

>Um, Jim, could it be that they're breaking the law?  Must have been out that
>day in law school.

But Donna disagreed-- the 10 watters used to be legal, and I think the FCC
made a big mistake in getting rid of the class D stations.  These folks are
providing a community service and a compromise is needed here so they can
continue to provide it.