Channel 7 Bangor coming in over Channel 7 Boston in southern NH

Last evening around 8-10pm in my half asleep watching television posture,
I finally noticed that channel 7 was showing ABC shows (not NBC as in Ch 7
Boston). Hmmm, I decided to really wake up for the top of the hour ID at
ten. Sure enough channel 7 Bangor along with an add for a 104.7? country
station in the region.
The ducting was rather limited in bandwidth however. Nothing from Maine
way on channel 10,12 which I sometimes get when conditions are open.

John
East Derry