Re: High School Radio in the face of budget cuts

There is (or was - it's been a few years since I was there) what looked
like an FM antenna (2 or 3 bays) on a short tower in the front yard of
a house at the end of a cul de sac near the top of Goodman's Hill in
Sudbury. I believe the name of the street was Puritan Rd. It was off of
Goodman's Hill Rd. Could this be WYAJ?