WJUL & Lowell Sunrise

Minor side note on the "Lowell SunRise" morning news show soon to be airing
on WJUL (UMass Lowell) 91.5....I noticed that on July 31st someone named
Michael Wilkins (of Somerville) registered www.lowellsunrise.com (and .net
and .org) each for one year.

I can't find any connection between Mr. Wilkins and WJUL or the Lowell Sun
or UMass Lowell so perhaps it's a "domain squatter"?

Speaking of which, I can't get WJUL over the air or on the web...has anyone
up in the Merrimack Valley been hearing any thing on WJUL about when the
SunRise show will actually start (if not already)?