RE: Weather guys and gals

Mike Wilkins writes:
> Right you are, Bill! WSSH it was, "Easy favorites of
> yesterday and today." (I wonder if Arnold Lerner still owns
> the copyright on that?) Some dork (his name escapes me) was
> the one suckered into the "weather reporting" gig. Well, at
> least one person from the old WSSH / WLLH Broadway studios in
> Lowell - Jordan Rich - made good. I wonder where all the rest are?

Mike could tell a few stories about 1510 interference!  How many filters did you
install in local resdences anyway?  I do believe that period in time coincided
with an uptick in theft and burglary in that neck of the woods.

Mike will also be infamous among WJULers of the wee 80s as being the proud owner
of "Christine," a 1961 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham with "WJUL Real Underground
Radio" adorning the sides.  Painted in a truly professional styling - red and
yellow latex house paint.  Media: roller.  Beer: Label 12 packs.  Mileage: 8
mpg??

Bill O'Neill