Portland TV news ratings

The Portland Press Herald reports on the July TV news ratings in Portland.
The wroter puts the emphasis on WGME tying WCSH at 4m though WCSH continues
to dominate in all other time periods.  The author often is guilty of
letting himself get spun on these ratings story.  The story does not mention
the effect of the ratings that the two stations have from 4 to 5  -- WGME
has Oprah, WCSH Wayne Brady.  I do not know the ratings for the two shows
but my guess is that Oprah crushes Brady and that explains the 5 news
ratings.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/local/030826nielsens.shtml

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine