Re: Northern Worcester County radio

On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 09:36  PM, Jeff Lehmann wrote:

> Are you sure you weren't hearing the Mets or Yankees on WADO in New
> York
> City? I know they broadcast one of those teams in Spanish. WADO and
> WEIM
> usually fight it out here on the south shore at night.

I'll listen more closely next time.  I don't understand Spanish, but I
could at least match up commercial breaks and such from the pace of the
game on WTAG.

I was not very far from Fitchburg those nights, but then again WEIM's
night signal is unlistenable even in Barre, where I live, which can't
be more than twenty miles from Fitchburg.

Paul