Red Sox looking for audio (was: RIP Ken Coleman)

Can you help?

I understand that they're putting together a little video tribute for tonight and are looking for some Ken Coleman audio.

Specifically something from his last b'cast... the poem, or more to the point, the END of his baseball poem where he says, "This is Ken Coleman, rounding third and heading for home." (or words to that effect).

Please e-mail me privately, and I'll put you in touch with the point man on the project.

Yes, I know it's VERY last minute.

Mike
-