Re: Major Power Outage

Overnight Thursday WFAN was simulcasting WCBS and WNEW was simulcasting
WINS

WWOR and WNYW were knocked off air completly as they had no backup power
at ESB

NY1 stopped feeding as Time Warner was down 100%....

Overall I would say WCBS did the best job radiowise, can't say anything
about TV because didn't have access to a battery tv.